An ammeter is a measuring instrument used to measure the
electric current in a circuit. The majority of ammeters are either connected
in series with the circuit carrying the current to be measured or have their
shunt resistors connected similarly in series.
We manufacture programmable ammeters, which are DC current indicators with
high and low alarm limits. These ammeters are acknowledged for their smooth
functioning, reliability and high efficiency. Moreover, these are available
with various features like peak hold, retransmission output, MODBUS serial
Other models available are: Ampere Hour Meters / Watt Meters /
Current Voltage Loggers.
• Micro-controller based highly versatile and reliable digital circuitry.
• Shunt value programmable
• High and Low alarm limits programmable
• Relay output for alarm
• Permanent NV Ram storage for programme.
• Input 75 mV / 5 V
• Resolution 0.1 AH for Shunts < 25 A
• Current Display Supply 230 V 50 Hz AC / 110 V AC / 24 V DC / 12 V DC
• Size 96x96 mm depth 150 mm
See also : Ampere Hour
, Data Logger